Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One of many reasons I don't love you (the reader) anymore

I have other, more handsome, less successful blogs that are more fun to work on. I've turned over a new leaf though and plan to link other content I produce back here. Thereby giving the illusion that I keep up on this blog. Don't let on that you know the secret though, I mean, we all know David Copperfield didn't really make a train disappear but we don't get all up in his face about it. Usually.

This is a blog about things that say one thousand three hundred and thirty seven. These are magical numbers that mean things to gamers. It's called 1337 street (Pronounced leet street) and will provide pictures or screen shots I take of the eponymous numerals. The first post is up and saucy, get it while it's gettin'!

1337 Street

No comments: