Monday, April 21, 2008

Monkey lovers and Adnanas


I was at the library and came across a magazine with this picture on the cover. I thought the story told itself, a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are the full size and original photo.

Now to turn from such frivolous matters to more grave goings on. I went to the kitchen to procure a delicious, calcium rich snack and found something horrifying. Right there on one of my bananas was an advertisement. Needless to say I was outraged. Bananas are not advertising space they're extremely delectable candies of the earth. Sure, it may just be adnanas now, but tomorrow it could be adples, or adions(add-yunz). Try to sleep with the thought of all your fruits and veggies turning up with stickers and banners and all manner of advertisement. I don't think you'll find it so easy.

No comments: