Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Voyage Begins



I kept a travelogue and took a ridiculous amount of photographs when I went to Santa Cruz. I had planned on simply typing up the travelogue and linking in lots of pictures. I just could not seem to do it. I have opted for a somewhat more interesting and definitely more shoddy method of disseminating my travel writings. It's a slight revision of what's scribbled in my notebook but is nearly the same. Further entries will include the music I was listening to when I wrote them.

Here's to summer fun, cheers!


P.S. I live in Northern California, it was kind of engulfed in flames. My house was not literally burnt. I do not mean any disrespect to anyone who has suffered a loss due to these fires. The worst I've gotten is a black lung-esque cough from breathing all this shit.

No comments: