Friday, June 20, 2008

Episode 4: Attacked By Ninjas

Here's the forth episode of Halibert. I had started drawing Halibert on the go at this point and was using a college ruled notebook. This was a huge mistake for a few reasons. The most obvious reason was the black lines across the pages when xeroxed. The second problem was holes at the side of the notebook which I managed to cover up completely with masking tape. In a color scan, however, the tape is hilariously obvious. So please, forgive the episode its flaws and accept it like the bastard child it really is.

If anyone can tell me how to put these pictures on here the way I have been but sized to fit the post width I would be eternally grateful to them, and probably perform sexual favors for them. Just saying.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: