Monday, June 2, 2008

Psychotropic Wonder Game

My sister told me once that music is the only dependable high. I think I finally understand. I've been playing a "game" called Audiosurf. I have game in quotes because it's less a game and more a powerful hallucinogen. It basically combines all your favorite songs with LSD, and I mean that in the best way possible. Here, let me show you.

You can open any sound file on your computer and the game will turn it into a physical course. It involves a lot of flying colors and trippy effects for no reason other than to induce seizures. In fact there's the single largest seizure warning on any game I've ever seen every time you start it up. As soon as you try it you'll be hooked. I like to play techno songs and wear these glasses. It's not just for the aesthetic, I think dimming the colors helps me focus. Now all I need is some coke and I'll be all set.

2 comments:

Ryan Vance said...

It's official. You're to blame. My life is on hold until I play through every single song I own on this computer. There's 11 days worth of them.

I am just going outside and I may be some time.

dudekazoo said...

I take no responsibility. I was compared the game directly to powerful and addictive drugs. What'd you think I was joking? Hardly.