Sunday, June 8, 2008

Halibert: Stick Figure Of The Thinking Man

I want to relate a brief story, it's going to begin with the words "in high school" and I'm begging you not to hate me for it.

In high school I drank coffee and ate microwave burritos for lunch every day. I made the money to do so not by getting a job, that's not my shtick. I wrote and sold comics. I had a series called Halibert: Stick Figure Of The Thinking Man. It opened to mixed reviews. It payed the bills though, so I kept making them. It's not really all that good, the humor is mainly visual and even then it's only really funny if you dig stick figures. I sort of employ every cliche I can because I find it amusing. You're free to interpret it however you want.

I realized that I still wanted to write the comics and the old ones were just sitting around gathering dust. Well, here they are in all their shitty, poorly planned out, coffee stained glory! This is the inauspicious first episode. I'll post the rest forthwith.

Cover
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

I'm trying to finish a "digitally remastered" first episode. You'll see it soon.

No comments: