Thursday, May 29, 2008

And The Legos Shall Inherit The Earth

I'm glad I never got Mindstorms when I was a kid. My creations would have been so technically, intellectually and imaginatively stunted and pathetic compared to this that upon seeing it I would have killed myself out of inadequacy. The only thing that could make this better is if it weren't so mind numbingly slow. Wait, scratch that, I thought of something else that could make it better. If it were a bigger factory that built little lego car factories. So that you could just turn it on and in a day or two you'd have one of these factories just like in the video! Now that would be cool.

As an aside I found the video by googling 'car factory factory'.

2 comments:

Rimpy Rimpington said...

And then the little car rolls off the table and is dashed back to its component parts! You owe me 6 minutes and 45 seconds.

dudekazoo said...

It's not my fault if you didn't crap your pants out of amazement as would have been appropriate.