Friday, May 9, 2008

A Little Something For You

I had the opportunity to participate in something called a "Power Hour' earlier. It was a game in Day of Defeat: Source. Essentially we run around and cause chaos whilst listening to music. Every minute the song changes and we drink. Needless to say this was hilarious. A great time. I was somewhat disappointed when I ran out of rum.
Here's a great insight into an old story
Here's the shirt
Here's a 'game' you need to investigate
Here's another 'game'
They're really interactive stories. But I'm still trying to beat them. I know there's got to be a way to win.
Here's a comic that I thought was utterly brilliant. If you dig the Middle Ages or video games, check it the hell out.
There, i know it was really just a link dump but it was still a post, and on Friday too. I kept the schedule for once. Now I'm out of here.

No comments: